Osmio D7 Direct Flow Reverse Osmosis System
– Reverse Osmosis Redefined
The sleek looking Osmio D7 Reverse Osmosis Direct Flow Water Filter System is one of the most technologically advanced water filtration systems available in the world. The system, which is designed for both home and commercial use, is supplied standard with 5 filters and a benefits from compact, sleek modern design. Additionally this innovative system implements quick change filter technology which provides for low cost and fast, low hassle maintenance.
The first three pre-filters protect the 400 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane, following this, the final cartridge consists of an alkaline filter which adds back beneficial minerals into the water to provide an ultra pure, great tasting and beneficial water. From here it’s direct to your tap – no storage tank is required, ensuring fresher water and providing a significant saving on space requirements.
The Osmio D7 system is installed under the kitchen counter with a secondary faucet installed on the sink. The elegantly constructed system is our highest end model, during operation the system will light-up with LED Icons. Additionally the system can produce 1000 litres per day of the most healthy and delicious drinking water possible. For those who prefer not to install a second tap there is the option of connecting it to one of our stylish three way kitchen triflow taps.
Advantages of the Osmio D7:
- Elegantly designed Reverse Osmosis system for residential & commercial, under the kitchen counter use
- Plug & Play easy installation / Quick Filter Change Technology
- Direct Flow system / no tank required / maximises freshness of water
- High end model / total of 5 filters / Smart Water capabilities
- Analyzes water, tracks filter lifetime and optimizes system performance
- Very small footprint (no tank) / LED light-up during operation
- 12 and 36 month filter lifetime (membrane filters 36 months, the rest 12 months) – NB membrane life can vary depending on water hardness/quality.
- The most delicious and healthy drinking water possible
The table below shows the removal rates for some of the most common contaminants. Please note however that this is only a partial list of the thousands of impuities the D7 will effectively deal with
Filter 1: 5 Micron Polypropelene Sediment
Filter 2: CTO Coconut Shell Carbon
Filter 3: 1 Micron Polypropelene Sediment
Filter 4: 400 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Filter 5: Alkaline Filter
System Capacity – 1-2 Liters / Minute @ 3,5 Bar inlet pressure
Incoming Hardness – 35 oF Max.
Incoming TDS – 600 PPM Max.
Incoming Temperature – 10 – 30 oC
Incoming Pressure – 1 Bar Min. 4 Bar Max.*
System Dimensions 47 (L) x 18.7 (W) x 39 (H) c