The Paragon Chrome Hand Held Shower Filter with Massage Function
The Paragon Chrome Handheld Shower Filter head built for hands on or hands free showering. Made in a high quality chrome finish and with multiple spray settings, this shower head is not only highly effective, but also stylish and looks amazing in your bathroom.
- Softener skin and hair through chemical filtration
- Remove chlorine gases and softens skin & hair
- Massage function with 5 spray settings
- Free hose and holder kit included
- Super easy fitting, not tools or skills required!
- Great travel buddy!
This shower filter greatly reduces chlorine (approx. 99%), hardness and hydrogen sulfate and restores the natural softness back into your skin, scalp and hair. Added bonuses such as long lasting and elimination of water odour and chlorine smells and taste, this is a must have edition to your bathroom!
The Paragon Replacement Shower Filter Cartridge
There is a easily changeable cartridge in the unit which last for 10,000 gallons and is normally replaced every 12 months.
The filter lasts up to 10,000 gallons of water or one year, dependant on level of usage. It reduces 99% of all chlorine in your water as well as a reduction in hydrogen sulfate, taste and odour; thus putting the softness back into your skin and hair. The filter cartridge also reduces calcium and soap film build up in your shower; with the added bonus of not needing as much shampoo, soap and conditioner in your daily wash.
Paragon Chrome Hand Held Shower Filter Key Benefits:
- Reduces chlorine 99%
- Reduces hydrogen sulfate and restores natural softness of hair, skin and scalp.
- Eliminates water odour and chlorine taste.
- Reduces (does not remove 100%) scale for easier cleaning
- Reduces calcium and soap film build-up in shower.
- Active Ceramic filter media remineralises the water
- Media is NSF certified for Free Available Chlorine Reduction.
Please be aware: This product may cause some reduction of the flow rate and pressure on your shower system slightly. All shower filters do this to some extent. There is a unavoidable compromise between flow rate and filtration efficiency.