Watts OneFlow Anti-Scale OFTWH System
- Ideal zero waste and zero maintenance alternative to salt or liquid softeners
- Peak flow rate 22 litres per minute making it ideal for most homes
- Change cartridge only every 2 years
- No chemicals added to the water (unlike liquid or salt softeners)
How does it work?
The OneFlow® Anti-Scale System provides protection from scale formation on internal and external plumbing surfaces. The OneFlow® system is a single cartridge-based system that must be installed on a cold water line prior to a water heating device (water heater or tankless water heater) for single tankless heaters.
OneFlow® prevents scale by transforming dissolved hardness minerals into harmless, inactive microscopic crystal particles.These crystals stay suspended in the water and are passed to drain. The system requires very little maintenance, no backwashing, no salt and no electricity. Typical hardness problems, especially build-up of scale in heating elements, pipes, water heaters, boilers and on fixtures are no longer a concern.
OneFlow® is not a water softener. It does not add chemicals. It is a scale prevention device with proven third party laboratory test data and years of successful commercial, residential and food service applications. OneFlow® is The Intelligent Scale Solution™ and is a great alternative to water softening (ion exchange) or scale sequestering devices.
- Chemical-free scale prevention and protection – converts hard-ness minerals to harmless, inactive microscopic crystals making OneFlow® an effective alternative technology to a water softener for the prevention of scale due to water hardness
- Virtually maintenance free – No salt bags or other chemicals to constantly add or maintain
- No control valve, no electricity and no wastewater
- Uses environmentally friendly “green” technology
- Improves efficiency of all water heating devices and downsream plumbing components.
- Simple sizing & installation – standard 3/4″ connections
- Perfect system for restaurants, cafeterias, coffee shops and homes where multiple or single equipment protection is desired for longer equipment life and reduced energy consumption
- Inlet ball valve for easy isolation shutoff and filter changes
- OneFlow® cartridge-based systems are easily maintained; change the cartridge once every two years
- Easily installed mounting bracket included w/filter wrench to allow cartridge change-outs when necessary
- Media certified for material safety toNSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 62
Download Spec Sheet
Watts OneFlow FAQs