Watts 2.5 x 10 Inch Pleated Filter 5 Micron Sediment Filter
Greater surface area, longer life,reduced filtration costs! Watts pleated cartridges outperform wound, spun, melt blown, resin bonded and other depth style filter elements because their pleated cartridges provide a greatly increased surface area resulting in a lower pressure drop and a longer service life. The 100% synthetic media employed is washable and cleanable, five micron and up, reducing filtration maintenance costs.
- Greater dirt holding capacity; more surface area; lower initial pressure drop; higher flow rates; longer life; reduced filtration costs.
- Superior performance with no additives or binders to break down which may cause foaming and filter degradation.
- Full product line to satisfy your application.
- Additional security at no additional charge.
- Reduced filter replacement costs.
- Easily identify standard OD replacements.
- Reduced filter costs for higher profits.
- Filter media is pleated
- Cellulose-FREE, 100% synthetic media
- Wide range of lengths and micron ratings
- Individually wrapped for purity
- Washable and reusable, 5 micron and up
- Color-coded end caps (2-3/4” OD)
- New lower list price
Washable and reusable
Watts pleated cartridges are washable and reusable, five micron and up to reduce filtration costs. Best results will be obtained by a direct spray into the pleats to dislodge the sediment.