Osmio 1 Micron Absolute 4.5 x 10 Inch Pleated Water Filter
Get more filtration for the money with Flow-Max® pleated cartridges for high flow, long life, greater sediment removal and reduced filtration costs. Flow-Max filter cartridges outperform wound, spun, melt blown, resin bonded and other ”depth” type filter elements because our cartridges are pleated to provide increased surface area and longer life. Lower pressure drop is another significant advantage, using Flow-Max pleated cartridges, which allows for increased flow rates and the use of smaller filter housings to reduce capital equipment costs.
Flow-Max filter cartridges outperform other pleated elements because our high performance filter media is systematically produced using 100% synthetic fibers, with no binders or additives to leave a residue, foam or contaminate. Our filter media is dramatically thicker than other products. For this reason, Flow-Max cartridges provide “depth” filtration for greater sediment removal, along with more surface area with our pleated design.
The Watts Flow-Max 1 Micron Absolute Pleated Water Filter Cartridge 10″ x 4.5 has 100% cellulose free synthetic media for increased dirt holding capacity, longer life and reduced filter costs. No additives or binders. The One micron absolute uses a multi-ply laminate for superior performance and are ideal for water filtration to remove Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts with greater retention efficiencies and long life.
- Low pressure drop
- Long life and reduced filtration costs,compared to wound and spun cartridges
- No additives or binders, which may cause foaming.
- Increased dirt holding capacity; longer life; fewer cartridge replacements needed; and reduced filtration costs, compared to other pleated cartridge suppliers.
- Increased particle removal efficiency; longer life; and reduced cost per gallon filtered.
- Superior performance and appearance.