Reverse osmosis water filtration systems (often just referred to as ‘RO’) produce 100% purest and safest drinking water. RO is one of the most effective and reliable filtration and purification technologies that removes a vast range of contaminants including germs & bacteria and keeps water fresh for a long time. In this article, we are going to discuss the 2 best-selling Osmio RO water filters in London.
Osimo D7 direct flow RO
Osimo D7 RO is one of the best quality direct flow water filters that come with a sleek & compact design. This filter is powerful, portable, efficient and easy to operate. Osimo D7 RO water filters are mainly designed for both residential and commercial use. It has 5 different filters that efficiently purify water by killing contaminants.
Filter parameters: Sediments, Bacteria, Dissolved Solids (TDS), Nitrates, Fluoride, E-coli, Limescale, Chlorine, Hormones, Pharmaceuticals & Heavy MetalsOsimo D7 direct flow RO
- First Filter: 5 µm Polypropylene Sediment
- Second Filter: Coconut Shell Carbon (CTO)
- Third Filter: 1 µm Polypropylene Sediment
- Forth Filter: 400 GPD reverse osmosis membrane
- Fifth Filter: Alkaline Filter
- Capacity: 1 to 2 L/M @ 3.5 Bar
- Dimensions: 47 x 18.7 x 39 cm
- Incoming Hardness: 35 °F Maximum
- Incoming TDS: 600 PPM Maximum
- Incoming Pressure: 1 Bar min and 4 Bar max
- Range of incoming temperature: 5 to 38 °C
- Weight: 14 Kg (Without Water)
Osmio Fusion RO Water Filters
Available in black or white, the Osmio Fusion is the plumbed-in version of the installation free Osmio Zero Countertop RO system, a smart, efficient and compact reverse osmosis water filters system used for residential and commercial use, producing 99%+ pure and safe drinking water. The Osmio Fusion RO is ideal for medium-sized families, the Osmio Zero being more suited to families of four and under. Both versions are simple to operate and employ a re-mineralising cartridge to replace healthy minerals removed by the membrane.
Filter parameters: Chlorine, Fluoride, Pharmaceuticals, Sediments, E-coli, Bacteria, Nitrates, Limescale, Hormones, PCBs, Dissolved Solids (TDS) and Heavy Metals.
- Height and Width: 38 cm x 18 cm
- Weight: 5kg
- Bottle Height: Max 22cm (with tray)
- Bottle Height: Max 24cm (without tray)
- Depth: 23 cm
- Tank capacity: 1.5 litres approx
- Capacity: 190 litres max
- Flow Rate: 7.8 l/h @ 20 ° C water temperature
- Capacity of hot water: 30 l/h
Both RO filtration systems are cost-effective, compatible with UK water conditions & providepowerful filtration. The maintenance cost is also low. Once you’ve installed it, you will reliably get the purest drinking water for your family on tap 24/7.