4.5 x 20 Inch 50 Micron Pleated Sediment Cartridge – 50 Micron
The cartridges are pleated for outperforming spun, wound, resin bonded, and the similar depth style filter element. It is because the pleated cartridges facilitate increased surface area, extended service life, and lower pressure drop.
The 100% synthetic media can be cleaned and washed. To lessen the filtration costs, it is above five microns.
The Pronounced Benefits
- To hold a substantial quantity of dirt, the surface area is more
- The initial pressure drop is much low
- Functional life is longer
- Lesser filtration costs
- Additive-free superior performance
- Binders are absent, so no filter degradation and foaming due to binder breakdown
- The product line is full for satisfying the users’ application
- No extra charge for additional security.
- Filtration costs go down
- Standard OD replacements are easily identified
- Filter Costs are less while profits are higher
- The filter media is pleated
- Zero Cellulose, 100% synthetic media
- Wide range of micron ratings and lengths
- Purity is maintained through the individual wrapping.
- Measures minimum 5 microns
- After washing can be reused
- Economically priced
- Color-coded end caps: 2-3/4″ OD