Osmio 4.5 x 20 Inch Pleated Sediment Cartridge 20 Micron
Osmio Flow Max
Osmio Flow Max pleated sediment cartridges work better in comparison to the spun, wound, resin bonded, melt brown and related filters with “depth” style elements. It is because the pleated cartridges are best for providing the increased surface area with lower pressure drops and extended service life.
It’s 100% synthetic media is clearly cleanable and washable, these are only above five microns for reducing the filtration costs.
The Superior Benefits –
- It is having a larger surface area with a capacity to hold a greater amount of dirt. Its initial pressure drop is lower with a higher flow rate, longer shell life, and fewer filtrations costs.
- It ensures superior performance free from additives and binders for breaking down that is likely to cause foaming and ultimate filter degradation.
- It provides additional security with no extra costs.
- The filter replacements costs are reduced, that in turn reduces the running costs.’
- The standard OD replacements can be identified easily.
- The filter media is well pleated
- 100% synthetic media and all Cellulose–FREE.
- Lengths and micron ratings are varied
- They are wrapped individually for purity. These can be washed and reused. They are available in 5 microns and up.
- They have 2-3/4” OD color-coded end caps.